Composition : Luliconazole (1% w/w)
FUNGIFREE 360 Soap is used in the treatment of fungal skin infections.
FUNGIFREE 360 is a medicated soap used to treat fungal infections of the skin like Athlete’s Foot, Dhobie itch, thrush, ringworm and dry, flaky skin.
How FUNGIFREE 360 soap works
FUNGIFREE 360 soap is an antifungal medication that treats skin infections. It works by killing the fungi on the skin by destroying their cell membrane. This treats your skin infection.
Expert advice for FUNGIFREE 360
- FUNGIFREE 360 helps treat skin infections caused by many different types of fungi.
- This soap is only for external use only.
- It is safe to use Fungifree 360 soap to be used on face.
- Avoid any contact with the eyes, nose and mouth.
- Before applying Fungifree 360 soap clean and dry the affected area.
- Wash hands thoroughly after every application to prevent ingestion of residue..
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- This soap is not recommended for children below 12 years to treat athlete foot or jock itch but can be used in children above 2 years to treat ringworm. However please consult a doctor before using this soap for children.
Availability of FUNGIFREE 360 soap